Safety, compliance and distinctive service are all value-added methods of business operations with those we serve.
Trucks carried 67% of the freight tonnage moved in the United States in 2011, according to the American Trucking Associations (ATA). With industry relying this heavily on motor carrier transport, changes in the trucking industry can have major ramifications for shippers, carriers, logistics companies and our clients.
This Knowledge Hub is updated regularly with the latest news and resources to keep everyone current on important news, safety and compliance issues. So, bookmark and check back on this page regularly.
- FMCSA – Federal Motor Carrier Association: http://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov
- American Trucking Associations: www.trucking.org
- U.S. Department of Transportation: www.transportation.gov
- National Transportation Safety Board: www.ntsb.gov
- Transportation Topics Industry News: http://www.ttnews.com
- United States Department of Labor – Trucking Industry Safety & Health Topics:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Principle Transport Group is a hardworking carrier that is committed to on time pick up, on time delivery, and has a Customer Service group that is second to none. When I book a load with PTG, I have supreme confidence that it will deliver on time…every time”.